Managing the Holiday Rush
Harnessing Self-Service for Improved Customer Care
In 2015, retail sales increased by 3% while online stores sales increased by 9%. During the months of November and December, sales spiked dramatically – driving 30% more e-commerce revenue than during non-holiday months.
That means more orders, more customer interactions and more room for error. As busy as the holiday season is, it’s also prime time to shine in customer care, fostering more customer loyalty by enhancing the customer experience.
Watch this insightful webinar featuring Justin Borah, JustFab’s director, GMS technology and product, to learn how you can not only survive the holiday season – but boost business year round while saving on operational costs.
In this webinar you will learn how JustFab:
- Uses self-service customer experiences to boost customer loyalty
- Creates stronger customer experiences with multichannel communication
- Approaches modernizing customer experiences and loyalty
- Transforms customer care strategies and reduces agent calls by 30 percent
- Embraces virtual assistant technology to bolster customer experience and loyalty