We understand the importance of protecting your privacy and are committed to only collecting, using or storing your information in accordance with the requirements of privacy laws, and our policies and procedures.
Privacy and Information Handling Practices
- We are providing a service for companies that you already have a business relationship with. When you place a call to one of our Clients, your call may be transferred to Interactions for processing.
- We only collect and process information on behalf of our Clients and we will only ask for the information our Clients have identified they require to support your phone call.
- We have a system of internal controls which help ensure the confidentiality of your information and we only store information for retention periods defined by our Clients.
- Excluding the Client you have called, we do not share any information you provide during the phone call with anyone except to comply with the law or protect our rights.
- We do not store sensitive Personal Information (defined below) on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our Clients’ applications.
Interactions, LLC (“Interactions”) provides virtual assistant solutions to improve the communications between businesses (our “Clients”) and their customers (“you” or “your” or “caller”). Specifically, these communications consist of phone calls placed by you to our Clients for purposes of obtaining assistance in accomplishing customer service oriented goals, such as, checking on an order, fixing a problem, or asking a question.
When your phone call to our Client is transferred to Interactions for processing, Interactions will only ask for the information that our Client has identified is necessary to enable them respond to your request for assistance.
Interactions’ purpose in collecting this information is simply to be able to forward the information to our Clients so they can respond to your phone call in a thorough and timely manner.
(the solutions and processing together, the “Services”)
Gathering of Information
We collect and process information on behalf of our Clients. We do not have any relationship, contractual or otherwise with you, the caller.
Certain Clients request that we collect Personal Information on their behalf. “Personal Information” means information that identifies you as a specific individual, such as your name, mailing address, email address, or phone number or other information that identifies you as an actual person.
Interactions will only gather as much information, including Personal Information, as is specifically defined by our Client. We permit our Clients to verify our compliance with this practice through auditory testing.
We share information with our Clients, as described above, and with third parties under the following limited circumstances:
- Third Parties Providing Services on Our Behalf. Third parties who provide services to us have access to your information and data, but only in order to perform the services we have hired them to provide.
- Administrative and Legal Reasons. We may transfer and disclose information, including information to third parties: (1) to respond to subpoenas or other legal process or if in our opinion the disclosure is required by law; (ii) at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation; or (iii) to respond to an emergency or otherwise to protect the safety, rights, property or security of any person or entity.
- Business Transfers. We may disclose and transfer your information and data: (a) if we assign our rights regarding any of the information to a third party or (b) in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, sale of certain of our ownership interests, assets, or both, or other corporate change, including without limitation, during the course of any due diligence process.
By using Interactions’ virtual assistant solutions, you consent to the transfer of such information to the company you called.
You may always refuse to supply information to us, with the caveat that it may prevent our Client from providing the assistance you called for.
If you have questions about deleting or correcting your personal data please contact our Privacy Officer.