At Interactions, our omnichannel approach offers a consistent and seamless experience across all customer care channels including voice, SMS, web chat — and now social media.
Interactions is happy to announce the acquisition of Digital Roots, an AI-based company that specializes in social media customer engagement. Digital Roots Social Media Engagement Platform uses social AI, natural language processing and machine learning techniques to help brands sort through mass volumes of social media content and creatively crafts responses, so they can focus on the most meaningful and relevant content.
Together with Digital Roots, Interactions is taking a modern approach on engagement, allowing enterprises to interact directly with customers and manage brand experiences across all channels.
About Digital Roots
Digital Roots Social Media Engagement Platform helps consumer brands qualify real-time content by using artificial intelligence to recognize, understand and prioritize opportunities and responses for sales, retention, and research.
With Digital Roots, you can:
- Be aware of all conversations surrounding your brand and filter the ones that are most relevant to you
- Engage more — up to 4 times the volume of customer opportunities
- Respond faster with suggested responses and spend less time reviewing junk
- Save money by eliminating the need for expensive manual processing techniques — allowing you to achieve the lowest cost per contact
- Increase productivity by eliminating countless man hours spent optimizing search qualifications
Read the full press release to learn more about the acquisition.