Adoption of Multichannel Virtual Assistant Solutions Grow As Businesses Seek Differentiating Customer Experience
FRANKLIN, MA – March 9, 2016 – Interactions LLC, a leader in speech and natural language technology, today announced significant growth across all aspects of its business in 2015, highlighted by 100+ percent year-over-year revenue growth.
The company’s success can be attributed to a strong adoption of its conversational Virtual Assistant solutions and new market offerings of speech and language applications, as companies focus on customer experience as a market differentiator and revenue generator. As a result, Interactions has experienced rapid customer expansion and growth from existing customers, formed numerous partnerships, and was the recipient of many industry accolades.
“As companies continue to realize the increasing importance of emphasizing customer experience, we’re seeing a tremendous adoption of our conversational Virtual Assistant solutions, which advance the business and consumer relationship,” said Mike Iacobucci, CEO of Interactions. “The accelerated speed of adoption we’ve achieved has made us the fastest growing company in customer care and we remain committed to providing the highest quality, most accurate and innovative customer care offerings.”
In addition to its 100+ percent year-over-year revenue growth, Interactions achieved several company milestones, including:
- Substantial Customer Growth: Interactions continued to add to its portfolio of industry leading clients, including TXU Energy, JustFab and Hyatt
- Customer Loyalty: The company has seen an impressive negative churn average of 66.5 percent from 2011-2015.
- Recurring Revenue: Interactions completed the year with recurring revenue of over 80 percent.
- Launch of a Partner Network: To escalate the distribution of Interactions offerings to the market, the company has established a new partner network, which includes Value Added Service Providers (VASPs), Resellers, and Alliance partners.
- Industry Accolades and Awards: The 2015 MITX Awards, Speech Technology Awards, and Chartwell’s Best Practice Awards all recognized Interactions and its customers for the innovations it has made in speech technology solutions that improve the bottom line for customers.
Interactions’ record momentum comes on the heels of unveiling a series of innovations in speech and language technology that will change the way companies approach customer care, including Curo™ Speech, a comprehensive solution for enterprises looking to streamline their technology structure. Additionally, Interactions Virtual Assistant and speech and language solutions are now available through an expanded delivery model, which include fully-hosted applications, on-demand cloud offerings and on-premises solutions, designed to match the individual needs of businesses. Through these innovations, Interactions anticipates a 50-80 percent continued growth rate in 2016.
For more information, please visit www.interactions.com.