April 4, 2022 – Franklin, Mass. – Interactions, LLC, one of the world’s largest standalone artificial intelligence (AI) companies in the world, today launched the sixth season of its podcast, The ConversAItion. Host and Interactions CMO Jim Freeze will sit down with experts from companies including Spotify, Lyft, Netflix, Shopify and more in a renewed exploration of AI’s role across sectors, and its far-reaching impact on both businesses and consumers.
In the five seasons since The ConversAItion’s 2019 debut, dozens of executives and academics have joined the show to discuss a wide range of interesting AI applications, with past guests hailing from companies like Duolingo, Zoox, Salesforce, Redfin and more. Season Six is poised to examine unexpected manifestations of AI across industries, including supply chain logistics, streaming and e-commerce.
“It’s been fascinating to trace the growing impact of AI over the last three years through The ConversAItion podcast,” said Freeze. “To many people, AI may still seem like a futuristic, ambiguous concept. But with the help of our expert guests, we’ve brought this technology closer to home for our listeners, exploring the various ways it underpins our daily lives—from the rideshare we use to the data behind how we get our packages on time.”
Featured guests in the upcoming season include:
- Craig Martell, Head of Machine Learning at Lyft
- Laura Patel, Principal Data Scientist at UPS
- Ella Hilal, VP of Data Science at Shopify
- Sidney Madison Prescott, Global Head of Intelligent Automation at Spotify
- Elizabeth Stone, VP of Data and Insights at Netflix
- Raj Parameswaran, President, US Federal Information Technology at Maximus